There is a vast market for left hand drill bits, and you will likely have to screen through a lot of similar products. If you are looking for a good and reliable left hand drill bits to use, then you should read this post. Weï’ve taken care of all of your requirements and put together 10 top rated best left hand drill bits that you can consider. We hope you will find these items to be helpful and save you time and money.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best left hand drill bits and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Left Hand Drill Bits People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- [QUALITY]: This drill bit set is constructed of high speed steel with a titanium nitride coating, which give it very high surface hardness to help penetrate tough materials while highly corrosion resistant reducing friction between bit and workpiece.
- [DESIGN]: These drill bits come with a twist design to increase cutting speed with an angled tip that is a 135 degree split point for precise self-centering and designed to cut holes faster as it prevents walking, clears chips and particles faster.
- [LEFT-HAND BITS]: Special left hand design can also be used with reversible drills with screw extractors to remove broken fasteners and to remove screws, bolts, and studs for home repairs, at your automotive garage, and more.
- [CONVENIENCE]: Each bit has an assigned hole in a drill bit holder with size index markings for quick organization and easy storage for use for home improvement or on the go in a snap.
- [INCLUDES]: 15 Sizes - 1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 13/32, 7/16, 15/32 and 1/2 inch bits that comes in a metal index case for easy storage.
- 35-PIECE Extractor/Drill Bit Set: 13pcs most commonly used multi-spline screw extractors,and 16pcs tough left hand cobalt drill bits,6pcs spiral screw extractors.
- HSS with Titanium Nitride Coating Drill Bit:135 degree split point and twist design increases cutting speed with self-centering and prevents walking, clears chips and particles faster.NOTE: Cobalt drill bits should not be used for stainless steel.
- Special Left Hand Design Dill Bit:Creates extra gripping power Unique design for use with screw extractors to remove broken Removes broken studs, bolts, socket screws, and fittings.Include 5/64",7/64",1/8",5/32",3/16",7/32",1/4",9/32",19/64",5/16",11/32",3/8",13/32",7/16",15/32",1/2".
- CRMO Material Damaged Screw Extractor:Our AKM screw extractor is made of high quality higher quality chrome molybdenum steel(CR-MO). High hardness good toughness, higher strength than chrome vanadium steel.Easy out style spiral flutes embed themselves to increase grip as resistance increases.Multi-spline extractors in sizes: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 9/32", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 13/32", 7/16, 15/32, 1/2"
- Wildly range of adaptations:Can be used with Power drills, flat or allen wrenches,tap adapters.
- [APPLICATION]: Extraction bits easily remove broken screws, studs, bolts and other fittings effectively
- [DURABLE]: Left-handed drill bits are made from cobalt fortified high speed steel for increased durability and service life
- [DESIGN]: Spiral flutes on screw extractors dig into the screw, increasing grip as torque is applied
- [CONVENIENCE]: Stored in a durable metal index carrying case for organization and storage with all sizes that are clearly labeled
- [INCLUDES]: Sizes: Bits - 5/64", 7/64", 5/32", 1/4", 19/64" and Matching Alloy Extractors - #1, #2, #3, #4, #5
- 135 degree split point and twist design increases cutting speed with self-centering and prevents walking, clears chips and particles faster
- Bits made of high speed M2 steel with a titanium nitride coat for added durability
- Special left hand design can also be used with screw extractors to remove broken fasteners
- Attachable to reversible drills to remove screws, bolts, and studs around the house, garage or on the job site
- Set includes: 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 11/64, 3/16, 13/64, 7/32, 15/64 and 1/4 inch bits; Comes in metal index case for easy storage
- 1/16" to 1/2" (15 Pc Set)
- HI-Molybdenum M7 Steel
- Left Hand Thread for Removing Broken Bolts, Screws, and Studs
- 135 Degree Split Point Prevents "Walking"
- Made by Drill Hog USA
- 1/16" to 1/2" in 1/64" increments
- 135 degree split point, Fully ground, Self-centering, Stubby length
- Black/gold colored finish
- Neatly organized in a Metal Case, Drill Indexed
- Left-hand bits can used to drill a broken screw or bolt so it can be extracted without needing a specialized extractor.
- [Specifications and packaging]: 13 Piece left hand drill bit set.Include size: 1/16",5/64",3/32",7/64",1/8",9/64",5/32",11/64",3/16",13/64",7/32",15/64 ",1/4 " all in metal case.
- [Function]: Metal drill bits are particularly suitable for cutting metal, cast iron, hard plastics and wood, and are also available for softer materials.
- [Material]: Twist drill bits classic high speed steel construction with titanium coating for capability and durability.
- [Advantage]: Titanium drill bit's cutting edge is hardened and honed for sharpness.The split point tip increases cutting speed while easy self centering prevents walking. Say bye to all those chips and particles，the drill bit can quickly clears them out, and leaves a clean, smooth hole.
- [Special Left flut Design]: Left hand drill bit set's special left hand design can also be used with screw extractors to remove broken fasteners.Attachable to reversible drills to remove screws, bolts, and studs around the house, garage or on the job site.
- Super Premium Cobalt M42 Steel
- 1/16" to 1/2" Fractional Sizes by 1/64ths
- A to Z Letter Size Drills
- #1 to #60 Number Drills (Wire Gauge Sizes)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Set of 15 jobber length drill bits includes inch sizes 1/16" through 1/2" in 1/32" increments
- Left-hand helix for counterclockwise drilling and broken screw removal
- High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance
- Uncoated (bright) finish is an untreated surface that can be used on a range of materials, especially soft metals
- 118-degree conventional point for a range of drilling applications.Made in the USA
- 1/16 to 1/4 by 1/64ths (Does not skip any sizes)
- Niobium Nb41 Steel
- Left Hand Thread (Flutes are Counterclockwise)
- Used for Removing Broken Bolt, Screws, and Studs
- Made by Drill Hog USA
What To Look For Choosing The Best Left Hand Drill Bits
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best left hand drill bits that meets your needs.
There are a few factors to consider while selecting the appropriate product for you. The first consideration is what you intend to use the product for. You may require a speedy vehicle or a product that will assist you in getting through the day. It’s advisable to find a product that has numerous applications if you need something that can accomplish both.
The second thing to consider is what type of product you want. Do you want a product thatï’s easy to use, or do you want something thatï’s more complex? Do you want something small or something large? These are all important considerations when it comes to finding the right product for your needs.
The third factor to examine is the price range within which you are willing to spend for the product. Are you willing to pay a little more than others, or more than is necessary? When it comes to finding the best product for your needs, this is another key factor to consider.
When youï’re looking at products, itï’s important to compare and contrast them. This will help you make a decision that is best for you. You donï’t have to choose one product over another ï’ you can comparison shop and find the best product for your needs.
We choose our left hand drill bits based on these characteristics. Is it the end of our procedure? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is our top goal. And one of them is you, the reader! If any of the left hand drill bits listed here are wrong, irrelevant, out of date, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do our best to update our list as soon as possible.