There is a large market for shop air compressor 80 gallon, and there are a lot of similar products available. If you are looking for a good and reliable shop air compressor 80 gallon to use, then you should read this post. Thankfully, we have taken care of all of your requirements and provided our readers with 10 top rated best shop air compressor 80 gallon that you can consider. We hope you will find these items to be helpful and save you time and money.
Which Are The Best Shop Air Compressor 80 Gallon From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
Top 10 Best Shop Air Compressor 80 Gallon You Should Go For In 2022
- 16.1 CFM at 40 psi and 14.0 CFM at 90 psi with 4.7 RHP
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Integrated control panel includes pressure gauges, airflow regulator, quick connect air outlets and pressure relief valve
- Full metal belt guard
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Long-Life: Durable cast iron construction, long-lasting extended pump life designed for over 5,000 hours of trouble-free use
- Maximum Power and Flexibilty: 100% continuous duty, high pressure operation up to 135 psig and a 60 gallon vertical ASME receiver tank provide plenty of punch for the most demanding applications
- Easy Operation: Automatic start/stop pressure switch control, fully assembled and pre-wired delivery, easy to change filter, oil sight gauge and easy to fill oil port simplify operation and maintenance
- Advanced Safety Features: Manual thermal overload protection of the motor and a totally enclosed belt guard provide constant protection
- Reliable Operation: All Season Select synthetic lubricant increases efficiency; with 2,000 hours of service between changeouts, it performs four times longer than petroleum-based lubricants
- QUIET TECHNOLOGY - Flexzilla stationary air compressors include the Silencer, a patent pending noise suppression system that reduces low frequency noise levels. Silencer dissipates compressor intake noise by channeling the air through a series of baffles, reducing dBA levels up to 25%. Note: Every 10 decibels represents a 50% noise change
- 100% CAST IRON PUMP - Super-quiet low RPM two-stage pumps are constructed from solid cast iron, including cylinders, heads and crankcase. Not aluminum like our competitors. Expected life of over 50,000 hours!
- COOL FLOW TECHNOLOGY - Industry exclusive. We raise the pump to allow air movement, adding an extra cooling feature and extending life. Premium industrial grade TEFC – Total Enclosed Fan Cooled motors are protected from debris
- CONTINUOUS RUN FEATURE - Maximizes performance and reduces wear and tear. Eliminates frequent starts and stops by maintaining set pressure instead of cycling between set pressure and maximum PSI.
- PREMIUM FEATURES AND COMPONENTS - Industry exclusive belt tension adjuster for quick and easy maintenance and automatic tank drain removes condensation in set intervals. Top quality pressure switch, 100% brass valves, ASME certified tank, heavy steel OSHA approved belt guards and B-style belts to ensure smooth operation
- Features an Oil-Lubricated, two stage pump to increase the compressor's longevity
- Designed to tackle a wide variety of jobs, from rotating wheels, painting furniture, grinding welds and heavy duty nailing
- 230 volt, 3. 7 Horsepower, heavy-duty induction motor creates maximum pressure to operate a wider range of tools while maintaining longer air compressor run times
- 60 gallon vertical ASME tank maximizes floor space, leaving a reduced product footprint
- 175 PSI max pressure, 7.6 SCFM @ 90 PSI and 6.9 SCFM @ 175 PSI
- Industrial-duty US-made Baldor motor
- Capacitor start motor with built-in thermal overload
- Less than 5 PPM oil carry-over (blow-by) rating
- 145-175 working PSI
- Pump RPM: 1310
- 6.5 HP MegaPower Vertical Air Compressor, 1 Phase, 80 Gallon, 2 Stage, MP-6580V
- Ultra Quiet, only 70 Decibels
- Oil-Free Pump for Less Maintenance & Costs
- Powerful 2.0 Hp with Low amp draw - 7.0 Amps
- 6.40 CFM at 40 PSI & 5.30 CFM at 90 PSI. Dedicated 15 amp outlet -14 gauge 25ft cord - Min. 5500 Watt Generator. Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
- 10 Gallon Air Tank with Wheels.125 PSI maximum pressure
- Industrial performance delivers maximum CFM @ 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or Device at one time
- Low pump RPM for longer life
- Patented Pump Design Provides for a Cooler Running Pump
- Electric motor with thermal overload protection
- Large capacity, 60 gallon ASME* air receiver with large 3/4” air outlet port
- The DEWALT 2 stage air compressor is built with a 5-HP TOPS motor to provide long life and quiet operation, Air Compressor Voltage: 230
- The integrated control panel has a tank and pressure gauge and 2 quick-connects for convenient control, Air Delivery SCFM @ 175PSI (CFM): 17
- This compressor delivers plenty of air to run multiple tools at the same time to get the job done faster, Air Delivery SCFM @ 100PSI (CFM): 17.9
- The thermal overload protection system motor protects the motor from voltage fluctuations, Nozzle Fitting Size: 3/4-in, Horsepower: 5
- This air compressor comes from the factory with synthetic blended oil already installed, Height (Inches): 80, Length (Inches): 31.5, Width (Inches): 34.7
- Comes complete with Wheel Kit & Air Filter | No hose included | Consider you will need a ¼” Universal / Industrial Male Quick Connector to attach your hose to the air compressor
- Product dimensions – 26" L x 14" W x 23” H | Max Pressure – 120 PSI | Voltage – 110V / 60 Hz | Min running watts – 2500 | Noise level – 60 dBA | Max Continuous run time – 30-60 min (depending on PSI & CFM) | Low Amp Draw – 8.5 Amps
- Oil-Free Pump for Less Maintenance & Costs | Powerful 1.0 HP (Rated / Running) 2.0 HP (Peak) Motor
- The large 8.0 Gallon Steel Air Tank is Lightweight (48 lbs) and the wheel kit makes it very easy to transport
- The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures and uneven terrains | This air compressor is ideal for anyone working inside where noise is a major issue
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Shop Air Compressor 80 Gallon
Not every shop air compressor 80 gallon comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
In order to choose the best product for you, itï’s important to understand your needs. You need to know what you need and what your goals are. Once you know these things, itï’s easier to find a product that meets those needs.
The second thing to consider is what type of product you want. Do you want a product thatï’s easy to use, or do you want something thatï’s more complex? Do you want something small or something large? These are all important considerations when it comes to finding the right product for your needs.
What are the specific features that I need? 1. You need a product that is comfortable and easy to use. 2. You need a product that is able to handle a lot of wear and tear. 3. You need a product that can last for a long time. 4. You need a product that is affordable. 5. You need a product that is effective and convenient.
When considering a product, it’s critical to consider the pricing and compare it to other alternatives. Do you want to spend a lot of money on a product that won’t work, or would you rather save money and acquire a better, more effective product?
We selected our shop air compressor 80 gallon based on these characteristics. Is that where our method ends? Definitely not! The most important thing to know about us is that we are always updating our website to guarantee that you have access to the most current and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is our top goal. And you, the reader, are part of that group. Please let us know if any of the shop air compressor 80 gallon listed here are incorrect, irrelevant, or simply outdated. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do everything we can to update our list as quickly as possible.